I have a La Crosse WS-9230U-IT weather station and the batteries ran out on the remote sensor. No problem, replace the batteries, but the remote sensor will not connect to the base station. I follow the reset instructions here:
This still doesn’t work. Until I see a small note here. The key is to do the following:
- Take the batteries out of the base station and the remote.
- Press any button on the base station at least 20 times to drain any remaining power.
- Let the base station sit there with no batteries for at least 10 minutes.
- Install the batteries in the remote.
- Install the batteries in the base station
- Do not press any buttons on the base station.
- Let the base station and the remote reconnect.
- Set the time on the base station after the connection has been re-established for at least 10 minutes.